Translate

Monday 17 July 2017

Work experience

Last week was my first week of work experience and this week is my second. I chose to help in a nursery the first week and a hair dressers the second. See from not knowing what I want to do in life I decided to go with two totally different places. Hopefully these experiences will help in the future, as am not use too working, especially 9:30-5 pm. I advise if you haven't already done work experience to choose something that will keep you busy and that you enjoy. I think work experience is a hard thing to organise because most places only take over 16 year olds and you do the placements in year 10. I am glad I did nursery as it helped me take care of others also they were so CUTE! Apart from that I enjoyed it way more then being at school lol. We did painting, glitter and nursery rhymes ect. These photos are just to show what they got me as a thank you.
Which I think is so nice of them.
                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment