Translate

Monday 30 October 2017

What's in my school bag?

At the moment my school bag is this beautiful thing from Lanzarote, that I bought while on holiday. I have to say I do like this bag, but the reason I say "at the moment" is because with how many school books I have, my bags always ended up braking. Last year, I had a Zara one, but it unfortunately had thin straps a bit like this one, however it's so nice that I got it anyway.  I am not the best at keeping my bags in great condition, but I try my best lol. I think it's worse at school as well because you use it for most of the year. Obviously I get the crumbs at the bottom of my bag but who doesn't?



School Planner: This is a great thing, it may not look the way I want it to because I would definitely have some colour in there. But it's so handy, you can write in all your homework and make sure you know when to do it by.

Pencil case: In here we have some colourful pens that are great for any lesson. I normally use them for English when analysing. But mostly revision, so it stands out.


Notebooks: I love these little notebooks they're just the right size to fit in my pencil case. They're great to write things down at the moment I use mine for music so that if I get any ideas within the day for my composition, I can write them down before forgetting. These were from Tesco and you may have seen them in my equipment post.

Chewy: Always needed just in case I have a tuna sandwich

Hair brush: I keep this in my bag all the time cause with having long hair it can easily get tangled, especially when windy.

Hair grips & bobbles: These are usually at the bottom of my bag somewhere for hair emergencies.

Body spray: For those sweaty days in summer and the times you need to freshen up.

Keys: Obliviously my house keys to get in after school.

And that's about it. Depending on the days depends on what other books I take. Like when I have English I take my poetry book because that's what we're studying at the moment. Then I normally take my phone as well, even though we not meant to go on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment