Translate

Friday 2 March 2018

Feeling rubbish

Everybody has those days. Those days where everything is annoying. I know this definitely isn't the worst day of my life as there has been harder ones and in future there will be more to come, but as a teenager or even an adult there are days that just make you feel rubbish. Well, today is one of those days, nothing horrendous has happened, but it's just the little things. Firstly, my math test results. I revised using them tips from last week and I can tell you they have made things easier. However, some subjects are easier to revise for than others. I thought I had done okay because I am normally good at maths but maybe I need to reconsider how to revise for maths. See mind maps and flash cards are good every subject but maths. Maths is all about working out. Also I don’t feel well. I just know that everybody has these days and wanted people to know you're not alone. So my plan, have a nice bath, write this and read before bed. Hopefully I will feel better in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I get those feelings sometimes, those moments where you feel like everything is going against you. I hope you're feeling okay and stay determined. xx

    ReplyDelete