Translate

Monday 7 August 2017

My Saturday Job

So, as you know I did work experience at a hairdressers in the second week. I'm so happy because they offered me a Saturday job. This will hopefully help me get a bit more experience for the future.  My first job! I feel like there's a lot to learn and remember (definitely more than I expected) but with a bit of practice, you never know, I might be good at it. Work experience, I have to say, went very well, I believe I did my best and that's all I could do. I am still not sure what I want to do in life, but let's see what happens. With it being the six weeks holidays, really there's nothing to worry about until I go back to school with my GCSEs coming up. I think this Saturday job is just what I need as I have free time and I get an extra bit of money ha ha. There are a lot of people my age that can't find a job, with being 15, so really I am lucky I know the people and they like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment