Translate

Monday 21 August 2017

Walks


I don't think I have mentioned much about Bailey, my dog. He is a cute apricot Cockapoo and will be a year old in December. I love him so much, he's cheeky but loves a cuddle ha ha. Walks with him vary from country to city. My family and I enjoy going to the riverside and walking in the fields as well. My parents don't mind taking Bailey off the lead, but am not as confident as I am scared he won't come back. I took him on the field close to mine and took him off his lead. He had a good run around with some other dogs, but after a while, when I needed to go, it took me like 5 minutes just to get him back. The longest walk I have done with him is 5.5 miles to the town. I enjoyed it as I went with a close friend so we had a chance to talk and catch up. We had to stop a couple of times as Bailey got tired but I don't mind. Even though we got the bus back it was still lots of excise, it just wasn't fair to walk home as he was shattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment