Translate

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Pancake day

Just before I start to talk about pancake day, I would like to just say that these blogs have been, up to now, on Monday's at 5 pm. This might change for a couple of reasons, the main one is revision. When starting this I didn't realise how time consuming revision is but I am determined to carry on doing blogs because I enjoy it.
Anyways, Pancake day. Don't you just love it. I know you can make and eat pancakes whenever you want throughout the year, but pancake day gives you a reason to eat as many as you like without feeling bad. Today I had revision at school, which started at 10 am and even though I like sleep, I got up to be able to make pancake's. I think the best part of pancake's isn't the taste or toppings, it's making them. Even though I am not the best at making them perfectly shaped, I think the flipping part is so funny. I had a test run before making the pancake in this photo and I can tell you now, I am glad I did. Once the pancake was ready to be flipped, me being an idiot, flipped the pancake way to high and it landed on the floor. Thankfully from that stupid mistake I didn't flip the next one as high which made a really good pancake (as shown in this photo).

3 comments:

  1. Your pancakes look delicious! I'm so upset that I didn't get a chance to celebrate it this year :(

    Katie | katieemmabeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You're missing out big time lol. Hope you get an other time to make them :)

      Delete