Translate

Monday 29 January 2018

School uniform

My view on school uniform is a long list as there's so many things that I don't like about it, but at the same time there is a couple of good things. See with school uniform you don't get pointed out as much because when you think about it you all look the same if you know what I mean. School uniform is so uncomfortable, it's got nothing soft or baggy about it. The blazer is thick and I would definitely rather be wearing a dressing gown, but wouldn't everyone? I think the fact it doesn't, let us express ourselves at all is annoying, but I guess you could get more bullying as people judge. We're not even allowed to wear comfy shoes, I know school shoes look smart, but we would work better in something that made us feel better. I guess there's the distractions. Even if some little, things changed. Maybe a jacket instead of a blazer, something simple that's nice to wear. We're not even allow to have non-school uniform days anymore unless it's for a really important charity or occasion. It's stupid people get taken out of class for having an ear piecing or hair colour that school don't allow. So someone misses there learning because of it. They could just have a different punishment because they could get the piecing at the start of summer, but they can't take it out, it's not going to hurt anyone. I think the thing is whatever school uniform is, not everyone will agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment