Translate

Friday 25 May 2018

2 weeks gone 2 more to go

It's finally the week off. I am so glad and yes, I still have to revise but I can relax. These last two weeks have made me realise how hard it is having exams nearly every day. It's weird how these GCSE's impacts your future. I am not that worried because I can retake them and I don't mind doing BTEC's instead of A-levels at college. These last two weeks went so fast and I can't wait to break off for summer. Hopefully once I break off I can do more posts. The best thing to do when you get home and have finished an exam is to throw away any work or revision of that subject. I know that not everyone does this, but it helps with putting my room back to normal. I can't wait till my room looks clean and free from work. It's a good feeling to just forget about the work you have done in the exam and just know you have done your best. I hate the fact we don't get course work anymore. The whole new system is stupid really, but what can we do except get on with it. At least it's not just one city, it's the full country. I want to know why they changed it from A,B,C to 9,8,7... it is annoying and weird. Everyone understood the old grading and now there is a confusion. Say you come out with 5's, people are going to think that's bad because it's out of 9 but a 5 is a C. Anyway, lets hope this week goes slow so I can get a lot of sleep and see my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment