Translate

Monday 7 May 2018

Exams in a week

What do I do to relax? With exams in a week I thought I would share with you things that I do to prepare myself. Yes, I am nervous but I believe I will be okay. Yes, I struggle with some subjects, but everyone has weaknesses. Anyway the main thing I do to prepare for an exam is getting enough sleep. I go to bed no later than 21:30 because it means I can wake up feeling happy and ready for the day. I obviously revise but no more than 2 hours a night with breaks. This helps information stay in your brain and means you don't over work yourself. When you think about it you already do revision at school so over 2 hours is too much. I also make sure I drink enough. Keeping hydrated is meant to help you concentrate more and just keeps you healthy in general especially in summer. The last thing I do is, keep to a timetable this means that you will be less stressed and you can fit more things in. With planning you know what to do next and don't waste precious time. That's about it really, just keep in mind that at the end of the day your doing you're best. I hope that everyone else out there who have exams coming up do amazing and relax (to an extent).

No comments:

Post a Comment