Translate

Friday 13 July 2018

Film review: Adrift

Adrift is an incredible film, it's emotional, dramatic and a true story. I am so glad I saw this film. It's weird because I had heard of it but hadn't seen that trailer so I didn't really know what to expect. The film shows what this woman went through and in detail. The way it was filmed was great and the actors were fantastic. It was interesting to watch, but upsetting to think that someone had been through something like this.

It was released 29th of June 2018 in the UK and is a 12A. The genre is action/adventure/drama and it ran for 1 hour, 36 minutes.

An engaged couple were on a boat trip together, they were in love and didn't know what was coming. They were sailing and one day the most catastrophic hurricanes in recorded history hit them. The woman was inside the cabin and when she woke up it took all her might and bravery to survive. She was adrift for 41 days.

I would definitely see this if I was you, but maybe take a pack of tissues. I rate this a 5 out of 5 stars.

1 comment: