Translate

Monday 9 July 2018

Film review: Tag

You may be thinking why do another film review, especially when this film has been out for nearly 2 weeks. Well, surprisingly, I like to write them and I go to the cinema a lot. Anyways, the film Tag came out on the 29th of June 2018 in the UK. It is 1 hour and 40 minutes long, rated 15 and is a comedy.

I wanted to go and see this film because who doesn't love a comedy? Also, because it was such a weird story line I thought it would be amusing to see what happened. It was very funny due to the genre, so it was made to be like that, but also because it's just funny to think at a group of people play tag or tig (as we called) every year and it was a true story. 

The story is about a group of men who have a game of tag every year, which has happened since they were kids. The game of tag in their words 'keeps them close'. The story is so random that I didn't believe it was true until the end where you see footage of the real people. The main characters are the 5 guys who play the game of tag, each character has a different life which you see though out which helps show why they decided to play the game. It's a bit of fun and makes life more interesting.

I really enjoyed this film, personally I think it was better than Ocean's 8 however, I give it a 4 out of 5 stars. I recommend to anyone really because it's just a laugh, obviously over the age of 15 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment