Translate

Monday 8 January 2018

Leaving things last minute

It can't be just me that leaves things last minute. I think a lot more people do it than you think. I bet people who are normally organised still have times where they're doing homework or coursework last minute. The thing is I know I am doing more often than I want. With it just been Christmas and new year I haven't done any work until yesterday and we go back to school tomorrow. Now when I think back to the holidays I believe there will have been times when I could have done it but haven't. Homework over the holidays is a bit much, especially when it's not just one piece it's 4 including revision. Anyways, what I want to know is who has exams on the first days back of school? Well, I do. I know am in year 11 but still the first days back, when we're catching up with friends and getting back into routine. See the difference between leaving things till late minute and not could be having a month to do something or doing as much as you can in the 2 hours you have before it's meant to be handed in. A good thing is that I am definitely not as bad as that example I just gave you. If I had a month I would end up doing it in a week. Sometimes it doesn't bother me, it just depends on what work I have to do. Like today I spent half the day doing science revision, so that at school tomorrow when we have the test I can get a good grade from it. The thing with spending half the day doing revision means that I don't have a lot of time to go out or spend time doing other things. I suggest to you guys to not follow in my footsteps and do the work as soon as you get it lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment