Translate

Monday 15 January 2018

Music I like at the moment

Music plays a big part in my life. I love to sing, I do GCSE Music and I listen to music a lot. You may think that doing a blog on music is a bit random but it was going to happen sometime soon because there's so many great songs out there that I love (in my opinion). I like a bit of everything to be fair. And if you were to ask me a question like, what rapping songs do you like? I would only know one or two lol. My thoughts on songs change all the time one minute I will love it and the next I wont like it anymore. Anyway, I thought I would go though my favourite playlist which has 8 songs on, I like to listen to at the moment. I normally update this when better songs are released or sometimes I might find a old song I like and add that.

This is Me: 
This song is the most recent song I have added to my favourite playlist. This is me is from the film the greatest showman and even though I haven't seen the film I love the song. It has such a great meaning behind it. Be who you are because you are great no matter what. The lyrics are really good and link to the film. 

All Day All Night & Personal:
I came across these songs while on Instagram. My first reactions were to dance. There both up beat and catchy.

Havana & Anywhere: 
Great to sing along to.

When we were young:
I like this because unlike the others it's slow and classic.

Little bit leave it:
A bit different, had a laugh while trying to learn this.

Stuck in the middle:
It's old but still a great song. I like the start of it as the piano starts with a catchy tune and it's a song where you don't really need to know the words because you can just make them up lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment