Translate

Monday 1 January 2018

Wanting a lazy day

There's nothing better than a lazy day. I love the fact I can stay in my PJ's and get away with it. You can watch films and eat whatever you like without giving a care in the world. The days I do hate is when you are setting out to have a lazy day, but then someone e.g. mother makes plans including us (my sisters and I). Sometimes I don't mind because I am up for a laugh and actually want to be out but other days I don't. It's not just me though there's a lot of people out there that like a lazy day. Don't get me wrong I like going on days out, but every now and again you need a lazy day to catch up on sleep or Netflix. Last week I had several days where I wanted to stay in but my mum made plans. Well, it's definitely going to happen over Christmas. She always says that if you stay in all the time it's bad for you but how. I guess for too long then maybe however, its not like am going to stay in all week, just one day. One day that's all I wanted. Anyway, I still went out because I felt bad for saying yes the day before and then when I woke up the next day I didn't want to go. So I went and it was horrendous. We went on this walk at a riverside (as shown in the picture) and went along the front. It was freezing and muddy. And I stupidly didn't wear my walking boots. So guess what happened? I slipped straight onto my back and this is why I knew I should’ve had a lazy day.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree, lazy days are the best! I have more of them than I'm proud of... lol. My blog is dedicated to fashion and lifestyle if you would like to check it out! Kelseygayle.com

    ReplyDelete